"Why is this man in the White House?
The majority of Americans did not vote for him. Why is he there?
And I tell you this morning that he's in the White House
because God put him there for a time such as this."
- Lt Gen William Boykin,
speaking of G. W. Bush, New York Times, 17 October 2003
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"God gave the savior to the German people.
We have faith, deep and unshakable faith,
that he was sent to us by God to save Germany."
- Hermann Goering
speaking of Hitler
Together we can:
* Urge real Congressional action to hold President Bush accountable now
* Reinstate the authority of our Constitution* Document crimes committed by President Bush for historical account
* Facilitate post-Administration law enforcement and prosecution
* Reset the standard for the incoming and future administrations
* Demand justice for the over 3,000 who died on 9/11and whose deaths were tragically exploited to take us into an illegal war in Iraq
* Demand justice for the estimated 30,324 U.S. military personnel who have been injured/wounded
* Demand justice for the estimated 4,138 U.S. military personnel who have been killed or died
* Demand justice for the 1 Million innocent Iraqis who have died
** Avert another illegitimate looming war – this time against Iran
We need your active participation to deliver 1 Million signatures to Congress by September 10, 2008.
Please give at least ten of your friends the opportunity to stand up for our country – the way you and I have, by inviting them to sign the impeachment petition online at www.Kucinich.us. Send your friends an email invitation to sign the petition=> http://kucinich.us/ Together we can make September 10, the day before the world changed, a day we change the world!"
Thank you for your active and ongoing citizenship.
"WHEREAS, in his conduct while President of the United States, George W. Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has committed abuses of power.
THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED that President George W. Bush has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and Commander in Chief, and subversive of constitutional government, to the prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States and that he be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors."
Support impeachment hearings - http://kucinich.us/
Join the campaign with Rep. Dennis Kucinich to make September 10th a day to change the world!
On August 1st, I delivered to Speaker Nancy Pelosi; a petition bearing the names of over 100,000 Americans that, like us, feel that the President must be held accountable for abusing executive power and disregarding his Constitutional obligations. Your voices have been heard and your support continues to send a powerful message to lawmakers. That is why I call on you again to help us in a new effort to deliver 1 Million signatures to Speaker Pelosi on September 10, 2008."